mandag, september 26, 2005


So I'm sitting here monday night after what has been an amazing week in so many ways. Like I already stated its been moving to have so many people think of me on my birthday making me feel really special. So following the birthday I have been listening to the new MEW album that I got as a present. I suspect that the neighbours will be knocking the door down soon asking me to turn it off, cause they now know it by heart...
Oh yes this weekend I discovered the wonderful game of squash...which is why my whole body hurts, but I now understand the passion for the game. I can think of nothing more stress relieving then hammering a ball into the wall... So thanks Morten, Søren and Kanva for kicking the shit out off me, it felt great. BTW if anybody has pictures from the party can you please send them??? Thanks

Ingen kommentarer: