torsdag, december 29, 2005

Smiles from above

They fall from the sky smiling. They dance in the light, making what is invisible reality. They kiss my cheeks with wet cold kisses, but I can’t help smiling. They are childish and bring an innocence and playfulness to a world that lacks both.
If they are lucky the ground is cold when they lay down and they linger for a little longer covering the ground in a soft blanket.
Snow is childish and powerful in the most happy way one could imagine. It makes streets into playgrounds and hills into slides. It provides a free toy for building bearded men and invisible angels. It becomes a weapon in a war where no one is killed and where laughter is heard.
I love snow it makes everything quiet it makes the everyday magical.
I love snow…

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

I like this one ;-)