tirsdag, januar 09, 2007

I have a boss...


...and if you like to get a different view on things (and you read French) you should go to his site http://www.charlesgancel.com/ .
I just spent a couple of days with him in Saudi Arabia and they were spent wondering where all the women were, were we could have a night cap and discussing just about everything. We went over the upcoming presidential elections, the differences in immigration policies of Denmark and France, our first loves and which books that have meant something to us in our lives. Returning home and having visited his site; I realized how much I had missed writing my blog. As he says in his blog, writing a blog encourages you to follow the news, think of what is happening around you and the thing that is most interesting to me the sharing of views and opinion.

I'll try in the future to give my view on global/local political events, not too prove that they are right, but to encourage you my dear reader to help me develop my thoughts by letting them reflect in yours.

I hope you will follow in the future...


Happy New Year

Ingen kommentarer: